Moving!

So, I began blogging here on Kat's Healthy Living under the pseudonym "Kat" because I honestly wasn't sure I wanted to blog under my own name - to have that kind of online transparency. I've blogged under a fake name, and never gotten too very personal in my posts. It has really seemed to hinder my progress as a blogger - so Kat's Healthy Living has moved to a new location under a new name and I will be blogging... as myself.

Please visit www.simplecountrygal.com and say hi!

(because Google doesn't like duplicate content, I'll be deleting my posts here on this blog - but they have all been transferred to the new blog - so it will all still be there!

2 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Great post, its very an excellent blogpost.
Memory Boost

Tey March 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Hmmm, thanks for the information about your moving into new url. Is the content going to be the same?
Embracing Health
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

We Like This Blog!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP